Fasten your seat belts and hold on tight as Sean and his formation flight team take you to the limits of your imagination with aerial elegance and precision maneuvers that will inspire. Then, be prepared for jaw-dropping thrills as each member separately catapults, tumbles and hurdles across the sky for a performance in the airshow industry unlike any before.
Sean D. Tucker’s striking red and white Oracle Challenger III is a one-of-a-kind dream machine boldly commands respect as it takes to the skies, thrilling millions of fans each year. Don’t miss this opportunity to experience one of the most recognizable aerobatic airplanes in its final year before heading to Smithsonian’s National Air and Space Museum. In 2021, the aircraft will be a featured part of the “Thomas W. Haas We All Fly” gallery.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Sean learned to fly to conquer a fear of flying!
- Sean is a National Aviation Hall of Fame Inductee! The ceremony takes place at the National Museum of the Air Force right here in Dayton!
- He has logged more than 20,000 hours flying time!
- Over half of Sean’s maneuvers have never been duplicated by another aerobatic pilot!
- Sean practices his airshow routine three times each day!
Oracle Challenger III FAST FACTS:
Engine: Custom-built Lycoming AEIO-540-D4B5
Wingspan: 19 feet, 6 inches
Length: 18 feet, 8 inches
Height: 6 feet, 6 inches
Speed: 300 mph
Weight: 1,129 pounds