The Vectren Dayton Air Show has six parking lots:
- P – Lot for Chalet and Pavilion ticket holders (Shuttle to Chalet or Pavilions)
- General Admission Main Lot for General Admission tickets (Walk to Gate)
- General Admission South Lot for General Admission tickets (Shuttle to Gate)
- Handicap Parking Lot for any ticket holders with a Handicap plate or hang tag
- VIP Parking Lot for Chairman’s Club and other VIP guests. Hangtag required.
- C-lot Parking Lot for volunteers, air crew, and vendors.
- Media Parking Lot for media, and Photo Pit/Tour ticket purchasers
Parking lots can be accessed from I-75 or I-70
From I-75 take Exit 64 Northwoods Blvd follow signs for ticket type
From I-70 take Exit 32 Airport Access Road follow signs for ticket type
ENTRY TO P-LOT REQUIRES PARKING PASS. FOR PASSES PRINTED AT HOME OR ON MOBILE DEVICE, YOU MUST HOLD PASS OR MOBILE DEVICE UP FOR POLICE TO SEE
Parking for General Admission is $10 per car and $20 for RVs, buses and other large vehicles.
Motor homes, RVs, and motorcycles will be directed to their designated parking area as they enter lot.
ARRIVE EARLY TO AVOID HEAVY TRAFFIC